Morley Max Addressable Fire Alarm Panel
System Sensor Addressable Optical Smoke Detector
System Sensor Addressable Heat Smoke Detector
System Sensor Addressable Multi-Sensor Detector
System Sensor Addressable Sounder
System Sensor Addressable Base Sounder
System Sensor Addressable Manual Call Point
System Sensor Addressable Waterproof Manual Call Point
System Sensor Addressable Single Input Module
System Sensor Addressable Single Output Module
System Sensor Addressable Dual Input Module
System Sensor Addressable Dual Input & Single Output Module
System Sensor Addressable Mains Rated Output Module
Morley Max Addressable Fire Alarm Panel Bezel
System Sensor produces fire alarm devices for each segment of the fire detection market. It is the world’s largest manufacturer of detectors, shipping 20 million devices around the world every year.
Addressable fire alarm systems use intelligent programming systems to allow the user to assign a unique address to each device on the system. When an alarm or fault condition is activated, the panel can identify the exact device from which the event has been triggered. This means that the exact location of potential fires can be determined so appropriate action can be taken in a timely manner.
There is a wide range of loop addressable panels, intelligent fire alarm panels, fire alarm devices and fire alarm modules available as part of the System Sensor range of addressable fire alarm systems.
- Fast Detection
- Innovative optical chamber design combined with class-leading optical, heat and IR multi-criteria detection delivers fast fire detection.
- False Alarm Immunity
- System Sensor optical, heat and IR detectors offer increased false alarm rejection compared to alternative technologies.
- Low Profile Detectors
- System Sensor optical detectors have an installed height of just 52mm from the ceiling including its base.
- Intuitive Device Addressing
- Rotary dials make addressing simple, but effective. No electronic programmers or complicated programming cards are required.
- Intelligent Redundancy
- System Sensor multi-criteria devices incorporate intelligent internal redundancy cover. If a sensing element in the multi-criteria device fails, the device will automatically change its internal sensing times and thresholds to compensate for the loss of the failed element.
- Intelligent Decision Making
- System Sensor devices have inbuilt software that runs complex algorithms to improve resilience to false alarm and increase detection speed.
- Simple Installation
- System Sensor detection and AV range use a common installation base with a simple twist and anti-tamper feature. Device status can also be checked easily thanks to a 360° view of the onboard LEDs.
- Cutting Edge Technology
- System Sensor’s revolutionary chamber provides improved false alarm immunity, detection across multiple fire types and resilience to false alarms caused by dust or insects.
- EN54-23 Compliant Visual Alarm Devices
- System Sensor’s high-quality, loop powered beacons with 360° light coverage for wall and ceiling mount applications are EN54-23 compliant.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Honeywell Fire Platinum Partner
- Eurofyre is a Honeywell Fire Platinum Partner. This means we can offer regional or industry-specific solution expertise that includes implementation and advanced customer support service models for Honeywell products.
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Design Assistance
- Eurofyre provides assistance with full system design to ensure that your selected fire safety system operates effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstration & Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.