Why Do We Offer a Custom Interface Solution?
In order for VESDA-E VEA detectors to be connected to an addressable fire alarm loop, an addressable interface unit must be used.
As technical suppliers, with vast experience in micro-bore air sampling, Eurofyre has a unique understanding of the challenges of assembling and wiring a multi-way interface on-site. We understand how difficult access, multiple trades working in the same area, insufficient workspace and limited tool availability all affect installation times and make installation a difficult task. That’s why we offer a pre-fabricated interface solution, away from the installation site, to ensure optimum operational functionality prior to fitting the system on-site.
What Does our In-house Interface Solution Include?
Eurofyre’s in-house interface solution prepares everything that is required to connect a VESDA-E VEA microbore aspirating detection system to an addressable loop, away from the installation site, to make installation and commissioning as easy as possible and ensure that the system offers optimum performance.
Our in-house, pre-engineered interface solution includes:
- Supply of the required OEM addressable interfaces
- Full assembly and wiring
- Pre-addressing of interface modules
- Full functionality and 24-hour soak testing
- Optional pre-site test and demonstration at the Eurofyre office
Supported OEM Protocols
*20 pipes maximum for Gent and Honeywell. Supply and wiring only, addressing to be carried out by the engineer during the commissioning on-site.
- Send customer/client Eurofyre Addressable Interface Production Form.
- Assemble, wire and pre-address addressable interface.
- Perform functional and soak test.
- Issue assembly completion certificate and installation instructions.
- Despatch addressable interface to customer/client.
There are a number of various interface options available for each different system. Please see Eurofyre’s Addressable Interface product page for further information.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
Eurofyre offers a unique history and extensive knowledge and experience with microbore aspirating smoke detection. We are responsible for over 400 microbore systems sold and installed in applications such as high-end residential, retail, data centres, petrochemical and nuclear facilities.
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre has represented Xtralis as a major technical wholesaler since 2007. We are a complete aspirating smoke detection system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of aspirating smoke detection including aspirating smoke detectors, power supplies and pipework.
- Pipework Design
- Eurofyre can also provide assistance with aspirating pipe network design to ensure optimum network performance and installation quality.
- Demonstration and Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including the Xtralis ICAM ILS aspirating smoke detection system.
- After-sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.
The Eurofyre custom interface solution can only be provided as part of an engineered and complete VESDA-E VEA system package.
For more information about Eurofyre’s VESDA-E VEA Custom Interface Solution, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre has to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to email@example.com or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.