The Importance of a Wireless Site Survey
Wi-Fyre has been designed to create a user-friendly experience for both the engineer and end-user. With this in mind, it is essential that a site survey is conducted prior to installation. This will not only speed up the installation process but will also ensure that the newly installed Wi-Fyre system is reliable and trouble-free.
A Wi-Fyre survey is conducted using a standard LCD transponder together with a purposed designed Wireless Survey-head. To ensure consistency, the survey-head performs exactly as a standard wireless detector base would.
The Wi-Fyre Wireless Survey-head should be connected to the Wi-Fyre Transponder and placed at the intended location for each device. An 8-way colour-coded rotary LED array indicates the signal strength received at the transponder from its current location allowing the installer to easily decipher whether or not the signal is strong enough for the system to operate effectively.
The Wi-Fyre Survey Kit Hire
To make the wireless survey process even more simple, Eurofyre has put together a survey kit that is available for hire. This reduces overheads and eliminates the need to hire a third-party organisation to conduct the survey on your behalf.
The Wi-Fyre Survey Kit includes everything you need to conduct and document a complete survey and provides out-of-the-box operation.
Eurofyre will typically deliver the kit the next working day to the desired delivery address and will organise the collection of the survey kit once you have finished with it.
The Wi-Fyre Survey kit is also available for purchase, should you prefer to buy it outright and offer a survey service to your customers.
What’s in the Box?
Battery Operated Wi-Fyre Universal Wireless Transponder with LCD Indication & Control
Wi-Fyre Wireless Survey Test Head with Small Extension Pole
Wi-Fyre Wireless Survey Guide
Wi-Fyre Site Survey Form
Wi-Fyre Product Guide
Our Hire Process
- Complete the wireless survey request form (below).
- Eurofyre will contact you to explain the terms and deposit.
- Hire duration, delivery and collection addresses are agreed.
- Eurofyre despatches the wireless survey kit (typically next working day in the UK).
- You receive the wireless survey kit on the desired delivery date.
- You complete the wireless survey.
- The wireless survey kit is collected on the desired collection date.
- Eurofyre receives the wireless survey kit and inspects the equipment.
- At this point, Eurofyre will return the deposit or offer to hold the funds on account for a Wi-Fyre system purchase – it’s up to you.
- You install Wi-Fyre with confidence knowing the wireless signals are satisfactory following the survey!
- Deposit required which will be returned or held on account when the survey kit has been returned, and in the same condition as it left Eurofyre.
- The delivery charge is non-refundable.
- Hire Length: 5 working days maximum.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Demonstration and Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including the FyreLine linear heat detection systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.