Wireless Fire Detection
Wireless fire detection delivers all the benefits of hardwired fire detection, but as a relatively wire-free package. Wireless connectivity means that a wireless fire detection system can be delivered quickly and with little disruption. Today’s wireless fire detection technologies also allow the user to combine hardwired and wireless solutions for added flexibility in system design. This creates a variety of possibilities; existing fire detection systems can be upgraded, expanded or repaired using wireless devices and new systems can be developed using wireless devices and hardwired components where wire-free installation is not necessary.
Wi-Fyre Xenos is Eurofyre’s wire-free detection solutions. It removes the need for complex cable networks and all of the challenges associated with installing them. This greatly reduces installation time and cost, and enables a fire detection system to be installed in even the largest property in just a matter of days.
Wi-Fyre Xenos wireless fire detection systems are fully certified to the relevant EN54 standards and offer the highest performing range of fire sensing and notification.
Wi-Fyre Xenos User-Friendly Software
Xenos software provides a simple and intuitive method for configuring a Xenos wireless fire detection system. The app’s user-friendly interface simplifies configuration, reduces installation time and provides a clear system overview for easy maintenance via a set of advanced functions.
Real system drawings in the programming tool provide the user with the ability to drag and drop devices from the virtual warehouse, straight onto floor plans. Easy setup and linkage of the device, and associated signal quality display, ensure that the designs are accurate and that the system is fully functional in real time.
Xenos products all have QR codes that can be quickly and easily scanned into the configuration tool’s virtual warehouse. Once the design is complete, the configuration tool auto-learns all of your devices onto the system.
The software’s live display gives access to a visual display of the system status for easy control in real-time. An effective reporting feature also provides complete information about system status, post commissioning and compliance.
The Xenos software also creates the possibility for Xenos devices to be pre-programmed away from the property.
Why Do We Offer Programming Support?
There are huge advantages to offsite programming Xenos devices; it vastly reduces installation time, reduces the number of engineers required for installation and, ultimately, greatly reduces the overall cost of installation.
We have a unique understanding of the challenges of programming on-site such as; difficult access, multiple trades working in the same area, insufficient workspace and more. That’s why Eurofyre offers programming support to ensure you can make good use of the benefits off-site programming provides.
- Complete the wireless programming request form.
- Eurofyre will contact you to explain the service process and cost.
- The programming process is agreed.
- Eurofyre receives a copy of the as-fitted drawings with device locations.
- Xenos devices are allocated to your order and a Eurofyre engineer begins designing your system and labelling devices.
- The Eurofyre engineer completes the design and sends a copy of the report to you for signing off.
- At this point the design is complete and the configuration file is sent to you via email.
- Pre-configured Xenos devices are then packed and dispatched.
- You receive your Wi-Fyre Xenos wireless fire alarm system.
- The wireless system is installed, devices are ‘woken up’ and tested.
- The job is completed in a timely manner and to a compliant standard.
To speak to one of our Xenos experts, and take advantage of lower installation costs and reduced installation time, contact Eurofyre today.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Demonstration and Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including the Wi-Fyre Xenos wireless fire detection systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.