- Dual channel redundancy
- Resettable element
- Easy scan & link programming option
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- 10 years product warranty
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point has a resettable plastic element which shows a drop down warning indicator when the unit has been activated. Once the unit has been activated, it can simply be reset using the key provided. The unit includes a transparent cover that protects it from accidental activation. There is also a weatherproof enclosure available for outdoor use.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and our antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Points use standard low-cost lithium battery technology with a battery life of up to 10 years.
|Operating Frequency Range||868 – 870 MHz|
|Max Radiated Power||14dBm (25mW)|
|Weight (without batteries)||160g|
|Batteries||2 x CR123A (3V & 1.2 Ah)|
|Battery Lifespan (typical)||10 years|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||88 x 87 x 61mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Max Humidity (non condensing)||95% RH|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Manual Call Point EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sale support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.