FyreLine Digital linear heat dection provides cost-effective, fast and reliable fixed heat detection. It is suited to a wide range of applications such as manufacturing plants, storage facilities, multi-storey car parks, solar farms, warehouses and more.
FyreLine Digital uses heat sensing cable to detect a rise in temperature. Once the cable reaches it’s rated temperature, a signal is sent to the fire alarm control panel which will then take the necessary action.
The heat sensing cable is monitored by a FyreLine Digital Controller which, when an alarm is triggered, calculates and displays the distance along the cable to provide an accurate location of the event.
How it Works
FyreLine Digital heat sensing cable is available with a rated temperature of either 68°C, 88°C, 105°C or 185°C.
It is constructed using two twisted and tensioned tri-metallic conductors, each coated in a heat-sensitive polymer. The conductors are then wrapped in a protective outer sheath. Once the cable reaches it’s rated temperature, the heat-sensitive polymer melts causing the two metal cables to come into contact with each other. The resulting short alerts the control module that an event has been triggered.
FyreLine Digital LHD Cable Types
FyreLine Digital heat sensing cable is available in a variety of different types, making it suitable for almost any application:
- This is the standard coating used on FyreLine Digital Cables. It is suitable for most environments unless the cables are directly exposed to UV or hazardous chemicals for long periods.
- Nylon coated cables provide protection from hazardous hydrocarbons such as fuel, oils, diesel and Kerosene. Due to their black colour, they also provide UV protection when used in direct sunlight. Nylon is also much more resilient than PVC, providing an increased level of mechanical protection.
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel braiding is available with all FyreLine Digital cable to provide advanced protection from mechanical abrasion or when it is used in areas where the cable may be accidentally cut or damaged.
- High Temperature
- High temperature coated digital heat sensing cable is made from two different types of nylon to provide extra protection in high-temperature areas. The outer sheath is also chemical resistant.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre manufactures and supplies all aspects of fire detection including linear heat detection and its associated products and can provide expert advice and consultation.
- Demonstration and Training
- We offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including FyreLine linear heat detection systems, in our very own sophisticated training facility.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre offers both on-site and telephone support to assist you in ensuring that your system is fully functional and operating at maximum efficiency. Our after-sales care and support are second to none.
For more information about FyreLine Digitial, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre have to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.