- Compatible with FyreLine LHD systems
- Zintec and stainless steel variants
- Quickly and easily installed
- Suitable for general indoor and outdoor use
- Complies with BS 5839-1 Section 26.2 Part F
The channel bracket is an alternative method for securing Fyreline linear heat detection cable to a flat surface. Available is zintec and stainless steel.
Zintec mounting accessories are suitable for general indoor and outdoor use. Stainless steel mounting accessories are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and in environments where the clip may be exposed to harsh chemicals e.g. hydrocarbons or in a caustic environment. Silicone sleeves are included in each pack to insulate and protect the LHD cable from abrasion, excessive pressure and any heat transfer from a metal mounting bracket to the cable, which may affect the operation of the cable.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||20mm x 60mm x 50mm|