Wireless fire detection systems provide a wide range of additional benefits over their hardwired counterparts. Modern wireless fire detection technology can be just as reliable, secure and cost-effective as hardwired detection, but only requires minimal wiring. This means that a comprehensive and sophisticated fire detection system can be installed very quickly, with little or no disruption to the property or business and without expensive cable runs.
Wireless fire detection can also be combined with hardwired fire detection technology. This allows wireless devices to be used in areas where running new cables would be too expensive or disruptive and hardwired devices to be installed where it is more cost-effective to do so. Wireless fire detection can be used to form part of a new fire detection solution or to extend, upgrade or replace parts of an existing fire detection system.
Wi-Fyre Xenos is a unique and powerful wireless fire detection solution. A Xenos survey, carried out prior to installation, defines the exact wireless infrastructure required for the system to operate effectively. The survey allows for proper planning and means that only necessary components are purchased, guaranteeing equipment costs before installation.
Wi-Fyre Xenos devices can be programmed off-site; further reducing installation time and the number of engineers required on-site.
Wi-Fyre Xenos is fully certified to the relevant EN54 standards and offers the highest performing range of fire sensing and notification.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Sounder Base
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Sounder Base is a high-performance wireless sounder base with 32 recognised primary and secondary sounder tones and four levels of volume adjustment. The base can be easily configured on-site and uses adaptive radio signal processing algorithms to ensure the highest levels of life safety and reliability.
The Xenos Sounder Base is approved to EN 54-25 and EN 54-03 and comes with a five-year product warranty. It uses low-cost standard lithium batteries with an expected life of up to five years.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Sounder Bases can be used as standalone notification devices when fitted with a blanking cap (available in both white and red) or as a combined detention and alarm device when fitted with a Xenos detector.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air. The antenna technology that Xenos uses is tuned for performance across all frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Support
- Eurofyre’s team of fire detection specialists are experts in wireless fire detection. We offer a Xenos Survey Kit to buy or hire to make conducting a Wi-Fyre Xenos site survey quick and easy. We also provide Xenos programming support to help with off-site programming.
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Demonstration and Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including Wi-Fyre Xenos wireless detection systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.
For more information about Wi-Fyre Xenos, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre have to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to [email protected] or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.