ProFyre Addressable Optical Smoke Detectors use a pulsing IR LED and photodiode to detect IR scatter caused by smoke. They are designed to complement the ProFyre A2 and A4 analogue addressable control panels and the ProFyre T8 2-wire system.
These detectors are housed in a stylish and attractive enclosure which features a 360 degree LED array for improved visibility.
ProFyre Addressable Optical Smoke Detectors are particularly suited for detecting fires that produce optically dense smoke, fires involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10μm).
ProFyre addressable optical detectors are approved by LPCB for safe use and installation in any European Union country and bear the CE mark to show that they comply with all the applicable Directives including the CPR, EMC and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- Low profile
- 360 degree LED Indication
- Lockable to base to stop unauthorised removal
- Remote LED output
- Addressed with DIP switches or a hand-held programmer
There are a number of mounting accessories available for ProFyre Addressable Optical Smoke Detectors. These include:
ProFyre Addressable Sandwich Sounder
The Addressable Sandwich Sounder is an addressable loop powered platform sounder/visual indicator device. The sounder provides a range of tones with a maximum output of up to 100dB(A) (±2dB). ProFyre Addressable Smoke Detectors can be paired with the ProFyre Addressable Sandwich Sounder to eliminate the replacement and extra installation cost of a sounder base if audibility is an issue.
ProFyre Base Plate
A Detector Address Plate is also available for use with ProFyre detectors. An address label can be fitted to the plate allowing the detector’s address to be easily identified.
ProFyre Detector Base
The ProFyre Detector Base is compatible with the ProFyre detector range and provides a low-profile mounting option with secure and reliable cable termination.
Typical Wiring Diagram
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre manufactures and supplies all aspects of fire detection, including the ProFyre addressable range and its associated products, and can provide expert advice and consultation.
- Demonstration and Training
- We offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including ProFyre addressable systems, in our very own sophisticated training facility.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre offers both on-site and telephone support to assist you in ensuring that your system is fully functional and operating at maximum efficiency. Our after-sales care and support are second to none.
For more information about ProFyre addressable range, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre has to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to [email protected] or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.