FyreLine Quick-Release T-Clips are designed for fast and easy installation and maintenance of FyreLine heat sensing cable. The clips ‘quick release’ function allows cables to be effortlessly installed and removed for maintenance or repairs without having to remove the clip altogether.
The T-Clips unique design allows air to flow freely around the cable to ensure maximum sensitivity and operation while fully supporting the cable. They are made using low smoke, zero-halogen plastic and can be used in any application that accepts plastic fittings.
How It Works
Installing the FyreLine Quick Release T-Clip couldn’t be easier:
- Mount the clip to the wall or ceiling using a suitable fixing
- Clip the cable into place
- To remove the cable for repairs or maintenance, simply unclip it
- Clip the cable back into place when maintenance or repairs are complete
FyreLine Quick Release T-Clips are compatible with most FyreLine Systems, existing Proline TH linear heat detection systems and for cables with a diameter of up to 4mm. It is recommended that heat sensing cables are fixed at one-meter intervals using the T-Clip although local standards should be consulted.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre supplies all aspects of fire detection including linear heat detection and its associated products and can provide expert advice and consultation.
- Demonstration and Training
- We offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including the FyreLine linear heat detection systems, in our very own sophisticated training facility.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre offers both on-site and telephone support to assist you in ensuring that your system is fully functional and operating at maximum efficiency. Our after-sales care and support are second to none.
For more information about FyreLine Quick Release T-Clips or Linear Heat Detection, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre has to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.