Data Centre facilities
usually consist of a large group of computer servers networked together, their main purpose being to provide companies and organizations internationally with remote/cloud storage, processing and distribution of large amounts of data.
When taken into consideration the high value equipment and data storage companies and organisations around the world rely on, these facilities are rightly regarded to be one of the most safety critical areas for the application of reliable fire detection.
The Solution Using ASD
For such an important application Eurofyre can provide the only fully addressable 15 way high sensitivity (class A) microbore aspirating smoke detector available to the market.
The EF-FT15 is unique in its ability to pinpoint the source of an incipient smoke incident and locate the event, therefore minimising investigation and downtime. These advanced detectors provide intelligent addressability to identify up to 15 protected areas, via microbore air sampling tubes, with a high sensitivity ranging from 0.001% to 20% obscuration/metre.
Unique features of the EF-FT15:
- 6mm microbore air sampling
- 15 x 50m microbore sampling tubes
- High sensitivity laser detection – 0.001% to 20% obscuration/metre
- 4 Alarm Thresholds – Alert, Action, Fire 1, Fire 2
- Powerful vacuum pump
- Bar with sensitive airflow monitor
- Large, clear display panel
- TCP/IP Ethernet interface
- RS232 and RS485 MODBUS
- Optional internal power supply unit and batteries
- 5 relay outputs as standard
- Approvals: FM, UL, VdS, CFE, CE-EMC, LVD and CPD, EN-54-20
For more information on aspirating smoke detection systems click here, alternatively, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by email to email@example.com, by telephone on 01329 835 024 or through our online enquiry form