- 96.9dB +/- 3dB @ 1m Sound Output*
- 16 Tones (User Selectable)
- Housed in UL V0 Flame Retardant ABS
- Available in Red or White
- IP65 Rating (Certified to IP33C)
Raptor addressable sounders are large weatherproof horn sounders that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
These sounders are housed in a UL V0 flame retardant ABS enclosure that has an IP65 rating, are available in either red or white and have 16 user-selectable tones.
Raptor addressable weatherproof sounders are suitable for surface mounting only and have three 20mm cable entries (two at the top and one at the bottom). Termination of field wiring is made to the backbox for a clean first fit.
Raptor addressable weatherproof sounders comply with EN54 Part 3 Type B.
|Voltage||17 – 28Vdc|
|Body Colour||Red or White|
|IP Rating||IP65 (certified to IP33C)|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 70°C|
|Sound Output @ 1m||96.9dB +/- 3dB*|
|Size (W x H x D)||150mm x 146mm x 98mm|
* This applies to TONE 0 in reverberant conditions.