Morley-IAS, a subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc., was formed from the acquisition of Morley Electronic Fire Systems in Newcastle and Barnsley in 1997 and IAS Electronics in Kent in 1998. Both were well established, independently owned UK companies with enviable reputations for producing innovative fire products. Combining the strengths of these two companies, Morley-IAS Fire Systems was launched in January 1999 and relocated to the main facility in Lewes, Brighton.
Morley-IAS prides itself on continuing to invest in marketing, research and development, ensuring that its products keep up with leading technology, current legislation and market requirements.
Morley-IAS offers a flexible, extensive product range, offering many variants tuned precisely to its customer’s requirements.
Morley Max Addressable Fire Alarm Panel
The Morley-IAS Max panel offers a cost-effective solution that is simple to install and commission. It delivers a robust fire safety solution that can be configured for use in a wide range of installations, including manufacturing, warehouses, healthcare, schools and universities.
These panels are very powerful fire detection systems and use CAN us technology to provide a solution that is highly resistant to external factors such as electrical disturbances and other sources of false alarm.
Available as either 1, 1-2 or 4-8 loop variants, Morley Max addressable fire alarm panels provide a cost-effective solution that is easy to install, commission and operate.
Morley-IAS Max fire alarm control panels have a 7” touchscreen display that provides full configuration without the need of a PC. Background colours provide instant status of system health: healthy, fault, pre-alarm and fire.
The zonal display at the bottom of the screen delivers instant zone indication status with simple colour coding to provide real time zone status on visual inspection:
Light Blue = Available zone, no devices have been assigned to this zone
Green = Devices are assigned to this zone, all are in a healthy condition
Red = Fire reported by devices assign to this zone
Grey = Zone is disabled
Dark Blue = Zone is in test mode
These unique features enable increased and instant situational awareness, enabling fast action for any event type.
CAN Bus Network
CAN (Controller Area Network) bus is a message-based network technology that is designed to enable electronic devices to communicate with each other over a fast and secure network.
Morley Max addressable fire alarm panels use intelligent algorithms, combined with simple boolean logic, shared across the CAN bus network to solve issues including time-consuming programming of individual panels and troubleshooting – which are common with fire alarm system installation and operations.
Using CAN bus technology, the entire fire detection system benefits from faster communication speeds, reliability, reduced installation time and easy maintenance, reducing the overall cost of installation and ownership.
Utilising the CAN bus network allows Morley Max fire alarm control panels to provide:
- Secure Communication
- A secure and robust communication protocol that is self sustaining.
- Time Savings
- Quick and easy commissioning.
- A reliable logic and error detecting protocol.
- Easy message sharing between panels.
- Fast Networking
- Fast transmission speeds over the CAN bus network.
- Cost-Effective Networking
- Without the need for additional devices to control network traffic.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Honeywell Fire Platinum Partner
- Eurofyre is a Honeywell Fire Platinum Partner. This means we can offer regional or industry-specific solution expertise that includes implementation and advanced customer support service models for Honeywell products.
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Demonstration & Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.
For more information about Morley Max addressable fire alarm panels, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre has to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to [email protected] or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.