- Support up to 32 wireless devices per system
- Compatible with up to 15 expander modules
- Powered by an external power supply unit
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Dual channel redundancy
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translators have been designed to allow the integration of wireless field devices with almost any type of fire detection system.
Xenos wireless field devices connect to the system as non-addressable devices but still use the same technology as intelligent wireless devices. They are fully monitored for alarm and fault to ensure the highest level of life-safety and reliability.
System Compatibility & Design
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translators can be connected to addressable or conventional fire alarm panels via a conventional zone and sounder circuit, directly or via a loop module.
Each Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator can support up to 32 devices over a total of 15 expanders.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and its antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
|Operating Frequency||868 to 870 MHz, 14dBm (25mV)|
|Wireless Range||Approximately 1km open area|
|Power Supply Range||9 to 30Vdc|
|Current Consumption||40mA at 12Vdc|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +55°C|
|Humidity (Non Condensing)||90% RH|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||235mm x 160mm x 70mm|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Conventional Translator EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sale support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.