- Compatible with FAAST LT
- Supplied in a pack of 2
- Effortless installation
- No software required to reset the filter
The FL-IF-2 is a pack of Integral Replacement Filters designed for the FAAST LT aspirating smoke detector range, including FL0111E-HS-EB, FL0112E-HS-EB and FL0122E-HS-EB.
How to Replace the Filter
- During normal operation open the cabinet door to enable the unit to go into a Service Mode. The filter LEDs will blink and the unit will turn off the fans and stop communication with the fire alarm panel.
- Unscrew the filter which can be found inside the cabinet at the top of the FAAST LT unit.
- Upon taking out the old filter from the detector, remove the foam gasket from it and put it onto the replacement filter. Before placing the new filter into the slot it is vital to ensure that the gasket is appropriately aligned.
- Once the filter is in place, screw it in securely. Close the cabinet door, this will initialise the detector and restart it.
Eurofyre is an authorised distributor of Honeywell and has been a major technical wholesaler of Xtralis products since 2007. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of VESDA, FAAST and ICAM aspirating smoke detection systems including pipework calculations, demonstration/training and excellent after-sale support.
Contact us to receive competitive trade discounts or apply online for a credit account.