- Output circuits are fully supervised for fault conditions
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Dual channel redundancy
- 5 year battery life
- 5 year product warranty
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module is designed to allow easy control of third party equipment such as access control doors, ventilation systems and fire extinguishing systems.
It is powered from an internal battery and is fitted with a set of changeover relay contacts and a 12/24V dc output. The unit’s output can supply power for operating low-current equipment directly from its internal batteries.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and our antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Modules use standard low-cost lithium battery technology with a battery life of up to 5 years.
|Operating frequency range||868 – 870 MHz|
|Max radiated power range||14dBm (25mW)|
|Weight (without batteries)||233g|
|Primary & Secondary batteries||CR123A (3 V & 1.2 Ah)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||136 x 96 x 57mm|
|Relay Specifications)||2A @ 30V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Max humidity (non condensing)||95% RH|
|Maximum Current Available||100mA @ 12V dc50mA @ 24V dc|
|EOL Supervision Resistor||10K|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Output Module EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sales support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.