- Input circuits are fully supervised for alarm and fault conditions
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Dual channel redundancy
- 10 year battery life
- 5 year product warranty
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module offers a single, fully-monitored input circuit to provide simple integration of third party equipment with the fire alarm system. It is compatible with all Xenos translator and expander modules and uses proven adaptive radio signal processing techniques to ensure the highest possible levels of life-safety and system reliability.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and our antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Modules use standard low-cost lithium battery technology with a battery life of up to 10 years.
|Operating frequency range||868 – 870 MHz|
|Max radiated power||14dBm (25mW)|
|Cable entry knockout holes||6 x M16/20|
|Applicable wire gauge range||0.5mm2 to 2.5 mm2|
|Weight (without batteries)||221g|
|Batteries||2 x CR123A (3V & 1.2Ah)|
|Battery lifespan (typical)||10 years|
|Dimensions||136 x 96 x 57 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Max humidity (non condensing)||95% RH|
|Alarm Supervision Resistor||5.6K|
|EOL Supervision Resistor||10K|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Input Module EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sales support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.