- Fully compatible with Testifire 1001 & 2001 testing heads
- Suitable for smoke and multi-criteria detectors or ASD testing
- Non-pressurised & Non-hazardous
- On-demand smoke generation
- Offers significant time savings and enhances productivity
TS3 Smoke Capsule is designed to be used with Testifire Detector Testers.
Smoke Capsule Removal and Replacement
- On the body of the Testifire Detector Tester release the upper access cover by opening it from the right hand side. Please note, only one access cover is present within Testifire 1000 series products.
- Gently take the capsule out by squeezing the two clips of the used capsule.
- Remove the capsule from its outer carton and Anti-Static bag.
- From the new capsule detach the spring clip protector cap.
- Carefully put the new capsule into the capsule port by holding it by the spring clips with the label facing downwards. Provided that the clips positively spring out on both sides of the capsule, push the capsule into the position.
- Ensure that the access cover is closed after the capsule is replaced.
|Melting Point (°C) / Freezing Point (°C)||Not determined|
|Boiling Point (°C)||100°C|
|Auto Ignition Point (°C)||270°C|
|Explosive properties||Not explosive|
|Evaporation rate||Not applicable|
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.