Wi-Fyre Xenos is a powerful wireless fire detection solution that mitigates the need for intricate cable networks and all of the challenges associated with installing them. This vastly reduces installation time – in even the largest of properties, a fire detection system can be installed in just a matter of days.
The exact wireless infrastructure required for any Xenos installation to operate efficiently can be predetermined by conducting a Xenos wireless survey and programming can be done before the equipment even arrives on site. All of this means that equipment costing is accurate, time on-site is reduced and that fewer engineers are required for installation, all of which greatly reduces the overall cost.
Wi-Fyre Xenos is fully certified to the relevant EN54 standards and offers the highest performing range of fire sensing and notification to provide the best possible solution for protecting heritage or listed buildings from fire.
There is an array of equipment in the Wi-Fyre Xenos range such as translators, expanders, sounders, manual call points and a variety of detectors, including the Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detectors use dual optical smoke detection technology to provide improved performance and false alarm rejection.
These detectors use tried and tested adaptive radio signal processing algorithms to ensure high-levels of life safety and system reliability. An integrated magnet test allows simple activation to verify that the detector is functioning and responding correctly.
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector is available with a white or black enclosure which both feature a device identification tab and tri-coloured status LED.
These sophisticated optical smoke detectors also come with a 5 year product warranty.
Point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and Xenos antenna technology is tuned for performance across multiple frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8 km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detectors use a standard low-cost lithium battery and have a battery life of up to 10 years.
Sounder Base Integration
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detectors can be coupled with either a sounder base or sounder VAD base to provide a visual and/or audible alert.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detectors are available in either Black or White.
Why Choose Eurofyre?
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Support
- Eurofyre’s team of fire detection specialists are experts in wireless fire detection. We offer a Xenos Survey Kit to buy or hire to make conducting a Wi-Fyre Xenos site survey quick and easy. We also provide Xenos programming support to help with off-site programming.
- Complete System Supplier
- Eurofyre is a complete system supplier which means we can offer expert advice and supply all aspects of fire detection.
- Demonstration and Training
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems, including Wi-Fyre Xenos wireless detection systems.
- After-Sales Support
- Eurofyre prides itself on providing after-sales care and support that is second to none. We offer both on-site and telephone assistance to help you ensure that your system is fully operational and working at its best.
For more information about Wi-Fyre Xenos, or to discuss any of the other products that Eurofyre have to offer, please feel free to get in touch either by phone on +44 (0) 1329 835 024, by email to [email protected] or via the online enquiry form situated on our contact page.