- High capacity and high energy
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- Wide operating temperature range
- Low self-discharge compatible with long operating life
- Superior resistance to corrosion
Saft’s LS14500 lithium metal AA batteries are designed for use in industrial and commercial applications that require long periods of battery/cell power such as compatible security alarms, smoke detectors, computer systems and medical devices.
Lithium Metal (lithium-thionyl Chloride) Advantages
- The LS14500 has been designed with a nominal voltage of 3.6V (greater than conventional AA cells).
- Wide operating temperature, -60°C to 85°C.
- High capacity and high energy (1122 Wh/l and 520 Wh/kg)
Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environment standards:
- Safety: UL 1642, IEC 60086-4
- ATEX: IEC 60079-11 Part 10.5 (T4 rating at +40°C)
- Transport: UN 3090 and UN 3091
- Quality: ISO 9001, Saft World Class continuous program
|Battery Technology||Lithium Metal (Lithium Thionyl Chloride)|
Due to the strict dangerous goods transport regulations, we only deliver Saft LS14500 AA Lithium Metal Batteries within the UK mainland.