- Advanced dual optical chamber design
- Dual angle scattering analysis
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Dual channel redundancy
- 3rd party approval to EN54-7 and EN54-25
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector utilises dual optical smoke detection technologies and algorithms for improved performance whilst maintaining the highest levels of false alarm rejection.
These detectors use well-proven adaptive radio signal processing algorithms to ensure high levels of life safety and system reliability. A built-in magnet test allows easy activation to verify correct functionality and response.
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector features a device identification tab and tri-coloured status LED and comes with a 5 year product warranty.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and our antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detectors use standard low-cost lithium battery technology with a battery life of up to 10 years.
|Operating frequency range||868 – 870 MHz|
|Max radiated power||14dBm (25mW)|
|Batteries||2 x CR123A|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Max humidity (non condensing)||95% RH|
|Weight (without batteries)||155g|
|Dimensions (W x H)||110mm x 70mm|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Smoke Detector EU Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Black Optical Smoke Detector UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Black Optical Smoke Detector EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sales support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.