- Advanced dual optical chamber design
- Dual channel redundancy
- 22 pairs of field channels
- Advanced drift compensation
- 5 year product warranty
The Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector is an intelligent device that combines both dual optical and heat detection technologies for improved performance and high-levels of nuisance alarm rejection.
It uses proven adaptive radio signal processing techniques to ensure the highest possible levels of life-safety and system reliability.
A built-in test function allows easy activation to verify correct functionality and response, and a tri-coloured LED provides a clear visual of the detector’s status.
The point-to-point transmission range for Xenos is over 1km in open air and our antenna technology is tuned for performance across frequencies and environments. Combined with up to 8 expansion hops, a Wi-Fyre Xenos system can cover well over 8km.
Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Optical Multi-Sensor Detectors use standard low-cost lithium battery technology with a battery life of up to 10 years.
|Operating Frequency Range||868 – 870 MHz|
|Max Radiated Power||14dBm (25mW)|
|Dimensions (w x H)||110 x 70mm|
|Weight (without batteries)||155g|
|Batteries||2 x CR123A|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Max Humidity (non condensing)||95% RH|
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector Datasheet
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector Certificate of Constancy of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector Declaration of Conformity
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Multi-Sensor Detector EU Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Black Multi-Sensor Detector UK Declaration of Performance
- Wi-Fyre Xenos Wireless Black Multi-Sensor Detector EU Declaration of Performance
Eurofyre has been supplying wireless fire detection systems since 2008. Wi-Fyre Xenos is the next generation in hybrid wireless fire detection technology. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of wireless fire detection systems including wireless survey assistance, demonstration/training and excellent after-sale support.
Contact us for trade discount and credit opportunities.