- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- Wide operating temperature range
- Low self-discharge rate
- Easy integration into compact systems
- Superior resistance to atmospheric corrosion
A non-rechargeable 3.6V lithium thionyl chloride (lithium metal) battery specifically intended for use in industrial/commercial electronic applications where the primary design requirements are long operating life, storage life and reliability. Applications include compatible security alarms, smoke detectors, computer systems, medical devices, pagers and point-of-sale terminals.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition
- Compliant with IEC 60086-4 safety standard and IEC 60079-11 intrinsic safety standard
- Restricted for transport (Class 9)
|Battery Technology||Lithium Metal (Lithium Thionyl Chloride)|
|Terminal Type||Raised Positive and Flat Negative|
Due to the strict dangerous goods transport regulations, we only deliver Saft LS26500 C Lithium Metal Batteries within the UK mainland.