- Compatible with FyreLine LHD systems
- Zintec and stainless steel variants
- Quickly and easily installed
- Suitable for general indoor and outdoor use
- Complies with BS 5839-1 Section 26.2 Part F
The L-Clip can be used to support FyreLine digital and analogue linear heat detection cable below or above the risk. Most commonly used on flat mounting surfaces and is available in zintec or stainless steel.
Zintec mounting accessories are suitable for general indoor and outdoor use. Stainless steel mounting accessories are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and in environments where the clip may be exposed to harsh chemicals e.g. hydrocarbons or in a caustic environment. Silicone sleeves are included in each pack to insulate and protect the LHD cable from abrasion, excessive pressure and any heat transfer from a metal mounting bracket to the cable, which may affect the operation of the cable.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||20mm x 50mm x 20mm|