- User friendly menu system
- Supports multiple languages
- Single point access to entire VESDAnet system
- Alarm and fault simulation
- Filter reset
The Programmer Module allows direct access to all VESDAnet devices on an VESDA smoke detection system. It allows configuration and status reporting of detectors, displays and interfaces and is required when installing, commissioning and maintaining an VESDA network. By incorporating a user friendly menu, navigation through the comprehensive features of VESDAnet is convenient and simple.
The two rows of large push buttons enable the user to log ON and navigate through the menu trees to the various command and parameter setting functions. The top row of keys are called “Soft Keys” and are assigned programming options appropriate to the screen being viewed.
Some of the parameters that can be accessed via the programmer include device status reporting, zone number and name allocation, flow normalization, alarm threshold setting (day, night, weekend), initiation of AutoLearn, wiring order, relay testing and event log review.
Up to 14 assigned Users or Administrators with an individual 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), and one Distributor, can log onto a VESDAnet
system under one of three levels of access which are password protected:
- User (USR) is only able to view parameters, check status, alarms and reset the system.
- Administrator (ADM) has access to most commands and programming parameters.
- Distributor (DST) is the topmost level and has unlimited access to all commands and parameters in the system.
- Lost PIN numbers can be overcome by obtaining a once only pass number from your VESDA dealer.
The programmer automatically logs OFF when not in use for more than 10 minutes. The user is prompted with a beeping sound at 1 minute and at 15 seconds before log OFF. Any key may be pressed to cancel the automatic log OFF process.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||105mm x 135mm x 60mm|
|Connections||15 pin D-type Connector|
VESDAnet cable required to connect to detector or remote VESDAnet socket.
Eurofyre is an authorised distributor of Honeywell and has been a major technical wholesaler of Xtralis products since 2007. We offer expert advice and supply all aspects of VESDA, FAAST and ICAM aspirating smoke detection systems including pipework calculations, demonstration/training and excellent after-sale support.
Contact us to receive competitive trade discounts or apply online for a credit account.