Based in the UK, Eurofyre Ltd is a global provider of specialist fire detection and associated safety products for commercial and industrial applications. Established in 2007, Eurofyre strives to manufacture and supply only the highest quality products and services to give fire detection specialists the tools they need to provide fast and reliable fire detection solutions.
Eurofyre’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply fire detection systems to give users time to respond to possible threats before the loss of critical infrastructure, high-value assets, business and, most importantly, life.
Eurofyre works closely with representatives across Saudi Arabia to help them to provide the highest possible level of service. We do this by providing concise online literature, specific training programs and exceptional pre and post-sale technical support.
We are constantly looking to work with new partners in Saudi Arabia to help you to become an industry leading supplier in your local market.
ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is the international Standard for Quality Management. It delivers a system of continual improvement that is driven by your customers’ needs leading to cost savings, improved efficiencies and greater consistency of service deliverables.
Fire Industry Association Member
The FIA is the largest fire protection trade association in the UK. The FIA is a major provider of fire safety training and helps to promote, improve and perfect fire protection methods, devices, services and apparatus.
British Chambers of Commerce Member
The British Chambers of Commerce champion and support members all across the UK and in countries and markets around the world to help companies, places and people achieve their potential.
Xtralis Authorised Distributor – Gold Channel Partner Status
This recognition displays our level of commitment, including excellent customer service and competitive pricing as part of our partnership with Xtralis.
How can we Become your Partner of Choice?
Eurofyre provides a huge range of benefits to its partners in Saudi Arabia. These include:
- Diverse project portfolio
- We have been involved in a variety of different projects. From small, single-unit installations, to very large detection systems using multiple detection types and specialist fire detection equipment.
- Liaise between specifiers, consultants, clients
- We bridge the gap between specifiers, consultants and clients providing all the necessary information and tools to help you to meet strict specifications.
- Success based on a customer focused strategy
- Our customer focussed strategy means that you are never left in the dark. We are there every step of the way to ensure you have everything you need to deliver to your clients.
- Variety of applications supported
- We have an extensive product catalogue to cater for even the most complicated of applications.
- Thorough knowledge of the fire industry and regulatory standards
- Our thorough knowledge of the fire industry and regulatory standards means we are able to advise and assist with every application.
Sales and Technical Support
- Large product/system offering
- We are constantly expanding our product and system offering to ensure we are able to provide a complete detection solution for any application.
- Specialist and consultative advice
- Our in-house specialists have an abundance of experience across a range of different systems and applications.
- Competitive trade pricing
- We have a range of trade account options available to our partners in Saudi Arabia to whom we can offer exceptional trade discounts.
- Support throughout project life-cycle
- Our goal is to build lasting relationships. This means we are here to provide support throughout the life-cycle of your project.
- Virtual installation, commission and maintenance support
- We can provide virtual installation, commission and maintenance support via sophisticated video conferencing technology.
Leading Logistic Solutions
- Variety of couriers/shipping partners
- We work with a variety of different couriers and shipping partners to ensure we can ship all of our products to Saudi Arabia quickly and safely.
- Chamber certified documents
- We provide chamber certified export documents to ensure our products’ safe passage into Saudi Arabia.
- Swift order fulfilment
- Our team is always on hand to ensure that items are picked, packed and shipped daily.
- Supply/demand planning
- We constantly strive to ensure we are prepared for every eventuality. Our accurate inventory and relationships with suppliers means we are always prepared.
- Large Stockholding
- We keep a large range of products in stock, ready to be shipped to Saudi Arabia, from our UK warehouses.
Demonstration and Training
- Sophisticated training facility
- We have a sophisticated training facility where we offer demonstrations and expert training on a range of systems.
- Virtual and local training
- We can provide both virtual and local training to all of our partners.
- Training accreditation
- We provide accreditation with all of our training.
- Variety of systems available for live demonstrations
- We have a variety of systems readily available for demonstration in our state of the art facility.
- Tailored demo of systems on case by case basis
- We can provide tailored demonstrations of each and every system we supply.
- We regularly host webinars to help educate our partners on the products we have available.
Saudi Arabia Project Involvement
We have been involved in a variety of projects throughout Saudi Arabia. Most recently we supplied and supported the installation of a wireless fire alarm system for a temporary accommodation unit. This installation included:
- 40 x Wi-Fyre Transponders
- 400 x Wi-Fyre Optical Detectors
- 40 x Wi-Fyre Heat Detectors
- 60 x Wi-Fyre Manual Call Points
- 60 x Wi-Fyre Sounder Flashers
Brands we Support
Specialist Systems we Supply
We supply a range of specialist fire detection systems to Saudi Arabia. These include:
Aspirating Smoke Detection
Aspirating smoke detection provides fast and reliable detection of smoke. It uses powerful aspirators to draw air from the protected area via a network of sampling pipes. It is discrete, reliable, cost-effective and provides extremely fast detection in even the most challenging of environments.
Since 2007, Eurofyre has represented Xtralis as a major technical wholesaler and has recently achieved Gold Channel Partner status. Xtralis’ range of VESDA aspirating smoke detectors are the world’s leading detectors, providing unparalleled smoke detection.
Linear Heat Detection
Linear heat detection uses heat sensing cable to detect changes in temperature. When any part of the cable reaches a rated or pre-defined temperature, it sends a signal to the control panel. It is unaffected by airflow and contamination and can provide an accurate location of fire. This makes it particularly suited to areas such as cable trays, ceiling voids, warehouse racking and more.
Fyreline is Eurofyre’s very own linear heat detection solution. There are three versions of FyreLine available: FyreLine Analogue, for analogue applications; FyreLine Digital, for fixed heat applications; and FyreLine EN54 Fixed Linear Heat Detection, for applications that require an EN54 approved solution.
Wireless Fire Detection
Wireless fire detection provides a number of benefits. Its cable-free installation means that lengthy and expensive cabling is not necessary, thus reducing costs, installation time and disruption to property. It can be used to form an entirely standalone fire detection solution or to add wireless devices to a new or existing installation.
Eurofyre is responsible for two wireless fire detection systems, Wi-Fyre and Wi-Fyre Xenos, to cater for a wide variety of applications.
Emergency Voice Communication (EVC) provides two-way communication between the emergency services and people inside a building who need assistance with evacuation. They provide a fixed, monitored and maintained, bidirectional, full-duplex communications system to allow voice communication between a central location point and a number of points known as “outstations” or disabled refuges located around the building or building complex.
Eurofyre’s Crisis EVC systems combine disabled refuge, fire telephone and assist calls on one single network providing significant savings over separate systems and providing an easy-to-install, low-maintenance package.
Eurofyre provides a variety of fire detection solutions to Saudi Arabia. We have a range of addressable and conventional fire detection systems with either EN or UL approval to suit any application. Our systems can cater for very small to extremely large installations.
Beam detectors use a projected beam of light to detect smoke across large areas. Beam detection is commonly used in large, open areas where standard point smoke detectors would be uneconomical or ineffective.
We currently offer two beam detectors: OSID, which provides reliable, cost-effective smoke detection for open spaces where there are unique fire detection challenges; and Fire Beam, a unique detection solution that tackles the common issues of building movement, difficulty in commissioning and ground level accessibility.
Saudi Arabia and Eurofyre
We are looking for new partners to bring our products to Saudi Arabia. Our expertise in the fire detection sector and our passion for delivering exceptional customer support means we can help you to become an industry leading supplier in your local market.
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss trade discounts available to customers based in Saudi Arabia, please call +44 (0)1329 835024 or send an email to email@example.com.